Тубусы диагностического гистероскопа
Тубусы операционного гистероскопа
Резектоскопы для оптики Ø 4 мм.
Резектоскопы для оптики Ø 2,9 мм.
Dr. Giampietro Gubbini (перевод)
- 1947 Born on Feb. 13th, 1947 in Acqualanga, Italy
- 1972 University degree in Medical Science (M.D.) at the University of Bologna
- 1976 Specialist degree in Gynecology and Obstetrics from the University of Bologna
- 1976-1981 Worked as a specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University Hospital S. Orsola Malpighi, Bologna University. His work was mainly dedicated to the diagnosis and surgical management of gynecological pathologies.
- 1981-1991 Head Doctor of the Gynecologic Endoscopy Unit, Department of and O bstetrics at the University Hospital S. Orsola Malpighi, Bologna University.
- since 1991 Senior councillor of the Italian Society for Gynecological Endoscopy and Laser Therapy (S.I.E.L.G.)
- since 2001 Chairman of the commission for accreditation of the Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (SEGi) and Consultant gynecologic endoscopist in various public and private health institutions.
- 2009 Master Mind and developer of the ‘Gubbini’ Mini-Resectoscope
- at present Member and head of the scientific commission of the Italian Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (SEGi).
Dr. Giampietro Gubbini
Diagnostic Procedures and mini-invasive endoscopic surgical treatment of gynaecologic patients. Advanced hysteroscopic surgery in conservative management of various intra-uterine pathologies with more than 25.000 hysteroscopies in office setting and more than 6.500 Surgical hysteroscopic procedures.
Scientific achievements / Publications
- Associate professor and tutor of hysteroscopic surgery in numerous medical institutions
- Founder of "ME-stop" centers for minimally-invasive treatment of Menhorragia
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Published more than 200 medical and scientific papers on sterility, oncology, obstetrics and gynecological endoscopy
- Creative force and developer of the "Gubbini" Mini-Resectoscope
- Originating the medical classification of "Uterine Dysmorphism"
- Endocevical polypectomy (upper, mid and lower third and ectocervical)
- Targeted biopsies from suspicious lesions of the endocervix
- Hysteroplasty: surgical treatment of Isthmocele
- Targeted biopsies from suspicious endometrial lesions
- Endometrial ablation
Features and benefit
- Reducing the diameter of the instrument from 26 Fr to merely 16 Fr decreases the cervical dilatation required thus reducing operating time and unnecessary tissue damage.
- By reducing the diameter of the shaft, the risk of intra- and post-operative complications is minimized.
- Using the 16 Fr-Miniresectoscope surgical treatment of the majority of intra-uterine pathologies, traditionally dealt with using the 26 or the office 5 Fr-instrument one, is readily performed.
- The smaller diameter of the instrument offers to the surgeon more space enabling him/her to perform more manoeuvres than those available using the traditional resectoscope. A useful example is in surgical treatment of lesions situated in difficult positions.
- Hysteroscopic surgeon, used to perform interventions with the classical 26 Fr resectoscope and traditional 5 Fr instruments in office setting, will not need to acquire new surgical techniques to use the new Miniresctoscope.
Advantages of the Mini Hystero-Resectoscope
Manufactured and designed by Tontarra developed in close co-operation with Dr. Gubbini.
The Gubbini Mini Hystero-Resectoscope offers a multitude of options for non-invasive diagnostic and therapeutical Gynecology. The Gubbini Mini Hystero-Resectoscope System allows both, hysteroscopy and resectoscopy. Reduced diameter of the shaft.
- Distal ceramic is placed at the outer tube
- Resectoscopy treatment to be used easily in outpatient care "Quick Lock" connecting System for inner – outer sheath interface
- Quick Lock connecting System for sheath – working element interface
- Electrode can be placed atop the telescope thus allowing a better view
- Processing of high-sophisticated materials like Titanium in the manufacture of the resectoscope
- Additional telescope bridge available with 5 Fr. working channel
- A variety of HF- and preparation electrodes are available
- Specially designed electrodes are essential to help lowering the risk for most gynecological applications
- Optimized continuous flow rate for a much clearer endoscopic visibility